Who the Hell is Paul Dethroe?






Who am I? I'm an American, a dad, a rocker, a writer. I spend most of my free time dealing with family, and most of that is awesome. I'm into metal music. Its been the most important part of me being me, of me finding myself as a teenager, and never letting that go, yet still remaining unafraid to change when change is needed. Music never let me down, never turned its back on me and has saved me from many a dark day. A lot of people only know of me through my political rants. But that's only like 1% of who I am. I'm opinionated sure, and whatever your opinion is, left or right, mine's probably different. I like being an outsider. I'll play the devil's advocate sometimes just for kicks. I don't follow trends. I shun the latest fashion and still dress like its 1984. I've read lots of Holy books, including the Bible, and still believe aliens created us as a slave race, then left us here after they got what resources they needed. First man to win a battle in the name of a god becomes king. I'm into sports big time, but only three teams: the Reds, Bengals and UK Wildcats. In my first book I killed 99.999% of the people on Earth. Nowhere to go from there but up, right?

Click Picture to be redirected to Paul DeThroe's Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment